Monday, October 29, 2007

Bennett's Preschool Halloween Party

Today was my turn to host Bennett's preschool, and I threw the kids a Halloween party. It went pretty well. We: 1- did some fun crafts
2- made and ate spider cupcakes

3- read some fun picture books ("Go Away Big Green Monster," "Too Many Pumpkins," "Winnie the Witch.") and did some finger plays
4- dressed up in costumes for some pictures


5- and then went Trick-or-Treating around the cul-de-sac to the moms for some fun Halloween non-candy goodies, including a pen that blows bubbles, a straw, some stickers, some vampire teeth, and a pumpkin cup.


I think the kids had fun, and I am off the hook from having preschool for six more weeks!

3 comments:

Lisa Allen said...

What a fun party! You are such a creative mom.

Sarah S said...

rach, your crafts look so fun! i'm impressed with your creativity :)

PeasleeHut said...

Hello Millers!

We have been thinking about you and wondering how you are and what you have been up to. I came across your blog as I was looking at someone elses. Cannot believe how your children have grown, they are beautiful!!I have great news to share about the Peaslee Family so please email me:
Tammy Peaslee
rollergirl36@yahoo.com