Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Campbell’s Trick

Photos Taken by Reagan Elizabeth
“Are you ready?”
P1000565
“Campbell Caroline Miller is SOOOOOOOO Big!”
P1000566
Wait for it. . . . . . . .wait for it. . . . . . . . .
There she goes!
P1000567
It is always a bit delayed, but we love when she lifts her hands above her head.  She is getting so big – can’t believe her big day is next week.  They grow soooooooo quickly.

7 comments:

Beth said...

So big! I love when they learn new tricks!

Sarah S said...

Campbell is so beautiful!! What darling pictures - I love the Sooooooooo big! It makes me a tiny bit sad that our little ones are turning one so soon.

Sarah S said...

P.S. - Nice pictures Reagan! I'm impressed.

Caroline said...

Reagan did a good job!

Hillfivesome said...

Good Job Campbell. Way to go mom for being such a great mom to her.

rebecca allen said...

In my mind I can hear you saying "Campbell Caroline is soooo big" and I can see Reagan smiling as Campbell lifts her arms above her head. What a fun image to add to the cute photos on the blog.

Laura Hyde said...

She is so cute! Sorry I missed you when you were in town. I would have loved to have seen you, but you wouldn't have loved the germs I would have passed on. I think we're out of the serious stuff, just wish my kids leaky noses would stop dripping! Yuck!

Sure miss you.