Aeriel view of the living room
Santa was here
He left Reagan this:
And Bennett this:

And Ellery this:


The kids seemed pleased with their new modes of transportation:



Reagan seemed to think Sam had something to do with her new trike:

Bennett made for a scary Darth Vadar, thanks to his new helmet from Brighton and family, and his new lightsaber from Grandma and Grandpa Allen:

Ellery and Bennett picked out a leopard blanket for Reagan. It took her a second to warm up to it, but she eventually did:
Most of the morning, Elle could be found like this:

Thank goodness it was a fairly mild day, and Sam was able to take Elle and Bennett on the bike path to the park during Reagan's nap. Elle took off ahead of them.
It was a good day!
***Bennett really wanted a "two-wheeled scooter," as he called it, for Christmas. Ellery has a three-wheel Dora scooter she has had for a few years, and Bennett seems a bit awkward to me when he tries to ride it. So I had my doubts about how he would do with a two-wheel scooter, but just figured he will get the hang of it eventually. When they got back from the park on Christmas day, I asked Bennett how it went. His response was, "I think I need a three or four-wheeled scooter." Boy, he's cute.

6 comments:
How fun!! Your Christmas morning looks like it was wonderful. I love the Santa gifts :)
Merry Christmas!! it looks like you had a great one!! i hope you are feeling okay... I am sure you are ready for "little one" to come out and join your family. Hope you have a happy new year too!!!
What a treat to have nice weather on Christmas Day. Santa brought them the perfect gifts! We had a big snowstorm, so I guess it was good that Santa brought our kids all indoor toys :)
How fun! I had no idea Reagan was such a Star Wars fan!☺
I loved reading about your Christmas. Looks like the kids had a great time. Yea for new bikes! How fun. Did you like staying home? I know it's a bummer to miss all the family traditions, but it's sure nice to skip the traveling (with presents, luggage, and children!) part.
The jammies look cute. And I love it that Bennett was looking out for the reindeer!
I love your kids. They are so darling & say the funniest things. I still can't believe you're having #4 in a few weeks. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment