Friday, September 5, 2008

Bennett Starts Preschool

Bennett is going to Teacher Lori's for school this year, just like Ellery did last year. He couldn't be more excited. Especially since he went to all of Elle's programs and field trips last year, he really has been anticipating this for a while. It was hard for him that Elle started school in July. He has been asking me every week when it would be his turn to start school. And it finally came this week. He was excited to wear some new school clothes, and even let me get his hair wet and put some gel in it. I think he looks so grown-up, and so happy.


I had to snap of picture of Bennett with Teacher Lori and his friend Addy, who is also in his class, at drop-off.

Bennett was so excited when he came home. He couldn't wait to show me his school bag he had decorated, and his calendar he had made. So cute. Last year he wouldn't sit still for a minute and trace or color. But he had made his calendar, and told me he drew the sun on it all by himself, and traced all the numbers, 1-20. He really is growing up. Sure love Bennett.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Your Bennett is much more skilled at taking good pictures. My Bennett needs serious work! Sadly.

My Mr. B started school this week too! He was WAY excited too! But I'm not sure what he did...I only got out of him that he stamped something. Lauren needs to teach him how to tell me more details!!

Winnie said...

I wish Caleb would let me put gel in his hair.

Bennett looks so grown up and handsome!

Crazy Zumba Lady said...

he is just way to dang cute!! Hey do you know what you are having yet?

rebecca allen said...

Oh, how I love that smile and Bennett. Sheer joy! What a darling young man!