

Elle lost her first tooth yesterday. And the Tooth Fairy remembered to visit her. Someone had told her that the Tooth Fairy brings toys. I assured her that the Tooth Fairy always brought me a quarter. After much discussion, Sam and I decided that our children's Tooth Fairy would bring $1.00 a tooth at the most. And that is what Elle got. She seems satisfied. Hopefully that will continue when we go to Target and she realizes that will buy her one thing from the Dollar Spot.
(The first thing Elle asked me when she came down the stairs this morning with her money and note was, "Mom, did you write this?" I didn't respond with a yes or no, I just read her the note, and emphasized the "Love, the Tooth Fairy" part. Sam didn't think I did a good enough job disguising my handwriting. She's a smart one, that Ellery.)

7 comments:
Alright! She was so anticipating her visit from the tooth ferry. She told me all about it while she was in Utah.
Finally! We were thinking that she might lose that tooth while she was staying with us because it was wiggling then, so I didn't think it would take this long :) What a cute smile!
She told me about her loose tooth too! I hope she gets something nice with that money.
She is such a cutie!! Bronx has been wishing to loose a tooth but nothing has happend yet... He wants a prize from the toothfairy! I don't know what it is these days but parents go CRAZY with gifts (or toothfairy prizes) one of his friends got a DS when he lost 2 teeth... Spoild! i am with ya on the dollar!
She looks so adorable with that missing tooth. Does she have a lisp now? I think a dollar is great, but you know how cheap I am. And don't underestimate your daughter's I.Q. Next time if "the tooth fairy" leaves a note have someone else write it.
...she almost caught you on day one?! Looks like I need to do some coaching!
Your kids are so cute. They all have the blond hair blue eyes going for them! I can't believe you have a kid old enough to loose a tooth. It's crazy we're getting so old!! It's fun to see your cute family. It looks like you go on tons of fun trips. Good for you!
Post a Comment