Thursday, May 29, 2008

Little Bo Peep

Saturday after Bennett's party, we went up to our library for Ellery's final program and graduation ceremony (of sorts) from preschool. It was a fun program of silly nursery rhymes. Elle made a cute Little Bo Peep. Then she donned her graduation cap and got her diploma from Teacher Lori.





Now it is off to kindergarten. We have year-round school, so Ellery starts in just a little over a month, which is crazy to me. She is very excited. Are we ready to send our first child to school?

7 comments:

Sarah S said...

she looks DARLING in that little bo peep costume! what a fun thing. how crazy that ellery starts kindgarten so soon!!

Winnie said...

I let out an involuntary AWWW when I opened your blog and saw Ellery standing there in her costume! Congratulations Ellery Bean! Have fun next month in the sixth grade. What? It's only kindergarten? Well, you're smart enough to be in sixth grade.

Caroline said...

she's totally growing up. It will be junior high before you know it!
this is a cute graduation, I hope Sam was able to go.

Mary Jane said...

This is such a cute idea for preschool! She is definitely the cutest Bo Peep I've ever seen.

rebecca allen said...

Holy cow! How adorable she is. Looks like a fun graduation. Now on to bigger and better things.

Catherine said...

She is definitely the cutest of the bunch! I love her hair and cute dress. How fun that they even get graduation caps. Congratulations Ellery!

Margaret said...

Bring on the madness of school!!! I can't wait till we can commiserate together about the ups and downs of it all!

She was a pretty Bo Peep!