Sunday, October 21, 2007

Only in Denver. . . .

can we enjoy 75 degree weather yesterday, only to wake up to this

today. I guess we should have blown out our sprinklers yesterday. Hope that doesn't come back to bite us.

5 comments:

burke said...

amazing! hope you're enjoying the snow. it's 76 today in virginia.

rebecca allen said...

Sorry Rachel, but this can happen in Bountiful, too. I sure timed my trip well. I'm glad I got out of there yesterday. I miss you all, though. Can't wait to see you in a few short weeks.

derrickfam said...

RAchel! I'm jealous. That looks so fun! It's still mid 80's here in Vegas.

Jen and Daz said...

Rachel, this is not fair!!! We are just starting our summer here in Australia. How I miss the snow! Love your blog! Your kids are darling!!! Glad you set up Grandma with a blog of her own too! You look great!!!

Sarah S said...

wow that's a lot of snow!