.jpg)
Friday, September 14, 2007
Field Trip!
Ellery had her first preschool field trip today. The group (made up of two separate classes, the MW and the TTH) went to see a vegetable garden. It was actually the home of an older couple in our ward, who live on a really neat piece of property and grow an amazing garden. I chaperoned, and Bennett and Reagan came along, so Bennett was lucky enough to get to do everything Ellery did. Ellery and Bennett both turned their noses at the freshly picked carrot Mr. Hugh offered them, but Ellery happily accepted a turnip. I think Elle just wanted to be different than the other kids, and I think Bennett just wanted to be like Elle. Later, when all the other kids were eating their carrots, I think Bennett regretted his decision! I need to find a yummy way to prepare turnips. The kids were also able to sit on the tractor and ride the horse, Bam Bam. It was a fun morning. 
.jpg)


.jpg)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ultimate proof that Rachel Miller is one of the best mom's I know - "I need to find a yummy way to prepare turnips." What else can I say?! You are a great mom. Through and through. I would see my kids bring home a turnip and strategize about how it will sit for awhile and then one day...disapear (like the playdough did many years ago). Good job Rachel! Keep up the good work!
You are way too nice! Don't give me too much credit until the turnip is actually prepared and eaten. I have the best of intentions, but.....well, we'll see if it all works out. You are so sweet, though.
Post a Comment