Reagan is sitting up, sort of. She can sit up, but doesn't last for a really long time before she falls back or to the side or to the front. I think it must be difficult for her to distribute all of her weight successfully so that she can sit up at all, so I think it is a major accomplishment. Sam thinks we should comment on her love handles, which are visible in one of her eating pictures, and are also visible in this posting. So, she has love handles. I guess they are worth mentioning. You should see her thighs!
Thursday, August 23, 2007
The Milestones Finale
Reagan is sitting up, sort of. She can sit up, but doesn't last for a really long time before she falls back or to the side or to the front. I think it must be difficult for her to distribute all of her weight successfully so that she can sit up at all, so I think it is a major accomplishment. Sam thinks we should comment on her love handles, which are visible in one of her eating pictures, and are also visible in this posting. So, she has love handles. I guess they are worth mentioning. You should see her thighs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, there's nothing wrong with a little muffin top!
muffin top is really only cute on babies. shoot!
Post a Comment