One of the neat things I was able to do with the kids while in Utah was take them to see both sets of their great-grandparents who are still living. Both of Sam's grandfathers passed away before we were married, and both of Sam's grandmothers passed away this past year. But both sets of my grandparents are still living, and we visited both sets. Grandma and Grandpa Yarn are so cute, and were excited to see the kids. They always have cookies for the kids to eat when we visit, and we were able to swim in their community pool with my aunt Joanna and her boys, which was so fun!

I know that my Allen grandparents really appreciate us coming up to Ogden and visiting them when we are in town, and I was so happy for them to meet Reagan. Bennett slept through our entire visit, which was a little sad, but probably for the best considering their home is full of very breakable things, and Bennett can be a bit wild at times! It was a nice visit, though.

I am so grateful that my kids were able to spend time with some of their great-grandparents, and hope the kids have memories of them when they get older.
No comments:
Post a Comment